In Munich with the Jolly
CCE International, 21-23 March 2017, Hall B6 stand 314
Messersì exhibits its products at the international fair CCE to be held in Monaco from the 21st to 23rd March 2017.
Within the complete range of automated solutions for packaging, Messersì has chosen to present the automatic wrapping machine with rotating ring, Jolly, ideal for the needs of the corrugated cardboard industry.
Jolly is the Jolly
The wrapping machine with rotating ring that exploits the exclusively mechanical principle of the speed variation through levers.
- Zero sliding contacts
- Zero transmission belts
- Zero buffer batteries
- Zero energy on board
- Quality, speed, precision for all packages
- Simplicity of operation
- Easy maintenance: reset the extraordinary, minimized the ordinary - impossible downtime for more than 10 minutes
- Maintenance in a bolt - replacement of the wheel in 3/5 minutes without the aid of specialized technician
- Many, many, many optionals
Jolly is essential, reliable, efficient: maximum technical performance with mechanical pre synchronization that fits with precision and consistency to the size of each package.
Jolly is environmentally friendly and sustainable: the control of the pre-stretching, the same voltage on the 4 corners, the linear control guarantee the stability of the pack with the least amount of film.
Jolly maximizes the functionality, safety and cost / benefit ratio
- Lowers energy costs with a single drive motor
- Optimizes the use of the film
- It encourages performance of operations and operator safety
- Increases the quality, speed and precision of the packaging
Jolly is a patent pending product developed by the Department of R & D Messersì.
Dove e quando
Time period: 21 March 2017 - 23 March 2017